The following job options can help you with college admissions assistance:
1) Waiting tables. This can be easy money, although you may not like the work as some of my college friends found.
As a general rule, you can expect to get bigger tips at the more expensive and nicer restaurants.
2.) Construction or Landscaping. These two industries can pay well, although it can be very hard work and difficult for girls to find work.
One downside is that there may be little work during the winter months as most such outdoor work is done during the warmer months.
3) Administrative assistant on campus. Although the salary may not be as high as with other jobs, it has the advantages of being interesting work, flexible hours and of course, convenient.
4) Intern or Co-op program at your school. By doing this type of work you can get a good idea of the work you will be doing when you graduate, as well as be paid fairly well.
However, you won’t be able to pay for college if you take an internship.
5) Start your own business. This can be satisfying and profitable, although it can be time consuming to get things really going.
One of the best systems is affiliate marketing, allowing you to sell products for other people, and make a commission, with no need to ship the product yourself. You can do this as and when your schedule allows and it is becoming extremely popular online.
If you want to work on your affiliate marketing at one in the morning when everyone else is asleep, it gives you the freedom to do so. There are other reasons why affiliate marketing is such a great way to make extra money to pay for college:
1) You can use the skills you learn for the rest of your life, and the writing skills in particular, can be useful in the future.
2) It allows you to see what people are buying and what’s popular. Keeping track of the clothes, video games, books and electronics that your friends are buying can allow you to follow trends and make money from them.
3) You can work any time and from anywhere, even in between classes if you have some time to spare. You can work online and perhaps make some money by working before you meet your date, or your friends for a drink.
For more tips about applying to college and writing an excellent application essay, check out these useful guides: Application Resume Tips, Help Me Write My Essay, and College Application Cost-Saving tips.
This article is copyright free.