As one of the best shoes in sportworld, Nike is famous of its Nike Air shoes, the first one that designed for NBA players. After years development, Nike has changed its style to running area – Nike running shoes; turned into the area of football shoes; competetion with other shoes in golf area, each one of hot sport is what Nike want to touch.
However, with the increasing sales in the market, buyying Nike shoes – including Nike running shoes, Nike trainers shoes also become hot sale. Expecially the coming autumn offer an opportunity to choose right, breathable, stylish, high-technology Nike shoes for doing sports. The business opportunity and profit urge businessman to sall Nike shoes from all over the world. Vicious competition lead to Nike shoes sale nowadays, with the lower and lower price, customers are crazy buyying shoes without thinking about quality. Maybe some online shop said they are genius, but sometime the product you received is fake and it is a little difficult to consensus with businessman. So it is important for customers to indentify fake and genius before buyying, if not there are two ways – just throw it away or constant consultation with the business.
1. Bend the soles. Authentic Nike shoe soles are made of BRS 1000 rubber; it looks, feels and smells like rubber. It should not feel like hard plastic.
2. Insist on seeing the shoe box. Many fake Nike shoes will not come with the original shoe box. Some fakes do come with a shoe box, but it is often fairly flimsy. Authentic Nike shoe boxes are made of a heavy and sturdy cardboard.
3. Look for the SKU number. Every authentic pair of Nikes comes with a SKU number on the box, as well as inside the shoe on the tongue label. Those SKU numbers always match.
4. Compare color configurations, also called colorways. Websites such as Air-jordan.com offer a thorough listing of every Air Jordan ever released. You can look up styles, color combinations and other minute details of authentic Nike shoes and compare it to one you are looking to purchase.
5. Look at the stitching. Fake Nikes can have sloppy stitching, and stitching that is uneven or is not straight. Genuine Nikes have near perfect, if not perfect, stitching.
6. Look for Nike Free Sko Sometimes fake Jordans will have bleeding coming from the red Jordan symbol on the tongue’s tab into the fabric surrounding it. Fabric colors on the shoe may also look faded on fakes. An authentic Nike shoe will not have faded or bleeding colors.
Keep in mind that quality is most important, price is best to consideration, following the trend is your style – but also you need to make sure that the process is safety and may not damage your interest. So enjoy the party of Nike Shox Sko Sale and being a winner of yourself.
Look for Nike Free Sko Sometimes fake Jordans will have bleeding coming from the red Jordan symbol on the tongue’s tab into the fabric surrounding it. So enjoy the party of Nike Shox Sko Sale and being a winner of yourself. Best Nike Joggeskonettbutikk,flere billige Nike Sko salg,Fast Shipping, beste service, gratis frakt!