The Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 has played a major role in helping users to effectively deal with complications related to their back pain. The fitness industry has become highly developed with various makes and models of inversion tables that compete for a very large market and that creates an advantage to the consumer/user of this type of equipment.
If you are planning to buy an inversion table, this article should provide you with some useful information that will facilitate your decision making. Studies have shown and testimonies have been given which indicate that just a few minutes of using this equipment each day can significantly improve the overall well-being of your back and body.
• A patented ergonomic flex technology design that moves with you during the inversion process for greater stretching of the back and body, as well as a friction reducing surface on the backrest that optimizes stretching too.
• A sturdy frame that is built to allow any person measuring from 4’8” to 6’6” in height and weighing no more than 300 pounds to use the equipment.
• An ankle comfort dial has been designed to ensure the highest level of comfort for users. When doing inversion exercises, it is important to have equipment that is not only safe and reliable, but comfortable as well.
• It is balanced with precision to give the user a very controlled, very fluid movement while moving in and out of the inversion position, and also provides a secure lock down of the equipment while being fully inverted for advanced exercising.
• Those who have used the Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table have stated that it is quite simple to use. The equipment is supplied with an owner’s manual and DVD kit that can be used as a reference tool for assembly, as well as to provide a visual aid in quickly understanding how the equipment is most effectively used.
• 90% of this equipment is already assembled thus limiting the amount of time needed to complete the remaining 10% of the assembly. Compared to other inversion tables on the market, this equipment is considered to take significantly less assembly time.
• If warranty is important to you, then you will like the fact that this product comes with a very impressive 5-year warranty.
• It folds quickly for storing or moving if you are someone that has limited spacing in which to use the equipment.
• There are also accessories that you can add-on such as the vibrating heat cushion, EZ-up gravity boots, EZ-stretch traction handles and EZ-angle tether strap.
• Users speak very highly about the results they are getting particularly in their back area. While the vast majority of the comments about back relief are very positive, the amount of time in which they first noticed a difference spans from relief that is almost immediate to relief that came several weeks after beginning their inversion therapy.
While the negatives are very limited, as with any product, there are a few. One of the negatives centered on the bulkiness of moving the inversion table and the difficulty in where to store it once it is folded as it will not just fit under a bed unless there is enough clearance. Other negatives reported include user’s whose feet hurt during and after the inversion process, one user who experienced backrest discomfort during the inversion positioning, and a couple of users that just aren’t sure that it really worked for them.
The Teeter name stands for quality and safety and the Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 is no exception. This product seems to be very well designed and has many of the same standard features as all the other Teeter inversion table products with some notable upgrade differences. It does seem to outpace many of the inversion tables in this class from its competitors. The most notable things that make it so different from the competitors are the patented design that allows for maximum stretching of the back and body, the comfort control and precision balancing features, the impressive warranty, the instructional DVD and the customizable accessories.
Isaac Leedom is an outdoor enthusiast and a writer who specializes in gathering information about items that have been practical and useful in his own life, and enjoys passing the information along in hopes of helping others. You can check out his latest website at Inversion Table Reviews Center, where he provides information about Inversion Table Reviews, with specific information relating to the Ironman Inversion Table, Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table, Ironman Essex 990 Inversion Table, Teeter Inversion Table, Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 and Teeter Hang Ups EP-950.
This article is copyright free.