1. You agree that you are the original author of each article you submit. If you have hired a ghost writer, you agree that you have exclusive rights to each article you submit.
2. There are no guarantees that your articles will be accepted for publication in our directory. It is at our sole discretion whether or not to include your articles. If published, we reserve the right to remove any articles at any time.
3. We reserve the right to choose a more suitable category for your articles if we find them to be classified wrong.
4. By submitting your articles to Zuarticles.com, you agree to allow us to: Publish your article on Zuarticles.com and any of its article directory partners. Publish your article in RSS format for other websites to syndicate. Publish your article in our real time, daily, or weekly newsletters.
5. You will not be paid for submitting your articles to our sites and you will not be paid if and when your articles are published. You will receive all credit for your work and your resource box will be left in place.
6. You agree to not include any affiliate links in the body of your article. If you are trying to promote an affiliate program, please set up your own domain and link to it in your resource box.
7. Zuarticles.com may at any time translate your article into various languages for our sister sites. Your article will remain complete with your resource box.
8. We reserve the right to change these terms of service at any time. We will generally notify the community of changes via our site blog.
9. We reserve the right to include advertising on pages with your articles.
Content uploaded by a member is the property of that member. All other content on ZUarticles.com, including but not limited to trademarks, text and graphics are the property of ZUarticles.com, and are protected by international laws. No content from ZUarticles.com may be copied without prior written consent of ZUarticles.com or the relevant member, except that you may download content available on ZUarticles.com for your personal use provided that you keep intact all proprietary notices or that you make no modifications to the contents.
As part of your use of ZUarticles.com, you may upload (use of the word upload, will in these terms also cover related actions such as post, share and distribute) content and content, including but not limited to articles, texts. You hereby grant ZUarticles.com a right, including any moral rights, and license to use the uploaded content on ZUarticles.com and to promote ZUarticles.com in any way. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any uploaded content. You are responsible for your own uploads and are responsible for the consequences of your uploads. You agree not to:
- Upload content that is copyrighted or trademarked unless you own the copyright or trademark or have the owner\’s permission.
- Upload any content that infringes on any intellectual property right of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- Upload any content that is obscene, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive or hateful to any person or entity. Nor upload chain letters, pyramid games or the like.
- Upload content that reveals secrets.
- Upload any content that contains a virus, trojan horse or other computer programming intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any data, information or system.
ZUarticles.com has the full rights to without notice remove or delete any uploaded content that we find objectionable. You will accept any such removal or deletion and will not claim anything agaings ZUarticles.com. ZUarticles.com is not responsible for any failure to store uploaded content or other content you include through ZUarticles.com. It is your own responsibility to to preserve copies of any content or information you upload on ZUarticles.com.
Publisher Terms of Service
1. You must not remove “Article Source: http://www.Zuarticles.com” from each article you choose to publish.
2. You must respect the copyright of each author whose articles you wish to publish. This includes but is not limited to 1. resource box, 2. any links provided by the author.
3. You must not change, edit, or reword any part of any article not written by you.
4. You must agree to keep hyperlinks “live” so that users can click on said link and be taken to it\’s destination.
5. You agree to never use any articles obtained from Zuarticles.com in any form of spam or onsolicited mail.
6. You agree to not publish any articles on sites that contain hate, racist, warez, porn, or any other illegal material.
7. You agree to never sell any article obtained from our directory without written consent from the author. This includes selling articles individually or in a compilation.
1. Payment Refunds
Payment occurs on a pre-pay basis. ZUarticles.com is entitled to change the price and/or other terms and conditions applicable to it’s services without having to notify the user. Any payment taken by PayPal on behalf of ZUarticles.com through auto-renewal(also know as a subscription) is non-refundable. All auto renewal (subscriptions) cancellations should be made through PayPal, prior to your subscription expiration date.
Subscription/Memberships costs $8.95 for a period of one (1) year (365 days). During this period the author will be allowed to submit unlimited number of articles (as long as the comply with ZUarticles.com Terms of Service. After one year, the membership will automatically renew and charge your Paypal account unless you cancel the subscription. To cancel the subscription you have to login into your Paypal account dahsboard. Details here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ2058
3. Cancellation of subscription
Please note, that payment for subscriptions are non-refundable. If you delete your ZUarticles.com account before the end of the subscription term for which you have paid, you will not be given any refund. Once paid for, a subscription cannot be abolished or refunded and will only end on the expiration of the subscription term. If you are using the auto-renewal option through PayPal you can at any time cancel the auto-renewal before the end of your subscription term. By doing so you will no longer be subject to pay further subscription fees, but will still be allowed to submit articles until the end of the subscription term. When subscription has been renewed and accredited via automatic renewal, then any funds taken are non-refundable.
4. Liability Limitation
ZUarticles.com may not be held responsible or liable for any disputes or litigations that may occur between yourself and PayPal.
You agree to not hold Zuarticles.com liable for the accuracy of any article on the site or on any partner sites.
Zuarticles.com is simply a hub for authors and publishers to meet. If you have an issue with someone stealing your original work, please contact us and we will remove the article in question immediately.
Zuarticles.com does not endorse any author, website, or product mentioned in any articles not written by the Zu Articles team. All articles published by Zuarticles.com are not meant to be used for legal, medical, or any other type of advice. All articles are for informational purposes only.
Use of ZUarticles.com is at your own risk. ZUarticles.com and the content of the site are provided on an “AS IS” basis. ZUarticles.com does not guarantee that the services provided will be uninterrupted or error-free. ZUarticles.com is not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to ZUarticles.com. ZUarticles.com makes no representations or guaranties of any kind with respect to ZUarticles.com or any information or goods that are available, advertised or sold through ZUarticles.com.
You expressly understand and agree that your use of ZUarticles.com and Services is at your sole risk. You expressly understand and agree that ZUarticles.com is not liable for any loos or damages whatsoever that result form use of ZUarticles.com, even if ZUarticles.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. ZUarticles.coms liability shall be limited to two hundred Euro in any jurisdiction that does not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or liabilities.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
The owner of this website, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn commissions by advertising and linking this website to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com (.com, .co.uk, .ca etc), endless.com, my habit.com, small parts.com, or amazon wireless.com and any other website that may be affiliated with the Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, and its affiliates.
We earn a small commission when you follow are links to an Amazon website and purchase something. Products cost the same as going directly to the amazon website. Products do not cost more by following our links. If you have any question, please contact us using our contact form. We would love to get back to you with the answer.
Report Copyright Violations