There is nothing constant in the world but changes. Among these changes is your personality, which you may think is the easiest but it may not. Changing someone’s attitude towards something is like taking out a bad habit, and you know what they say about habits: they’re so hard to break. Still, there are so many tools that you can use in case you have finally decided that you would want to change for the better. One of these is the Enneagram, which is a very extensive method of unlocking your deepest secrets. Another tool is an experienced personality growth and development counselor. With the help of a third party, you can surely keep yourself strictly into the right path. There are more tools, but if you are into simpler changes which you can do on your own, there are also a lot of resources you can delve for this.
Here are some:
1. Physical resources. According to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), growing and developing into the person you wanted to become requires simple and moderate amounts of activities that will stimulate you physically. A 15 to 20-minute jogging or 30-minute walk at least thrice a week is a good example of this. For people who want to tone their body or gain more muscles, Cardio and training exercises are best for them. You see, personality development is all about choosing what to become. Your choice of physical activity will also require the appropriate amount of nutrition, sleep, hygiene, and water.
2. Mental resources. Improving your body is not the only way towards the better you. You also need to better your memory, concentration, and comprehension. And the best possible way of attaining all these is by exercising your brain like playing some of those brain games or exchanging opinions with other people.
3. Psychological resources. So many barriers in gearing towards developments and growth are born in the brain. You need to let go of these barriers and enhance on your self-awareness. You can do this by meditating and doing an inventory of your emotions. For even better results, you can hire the help of personal counselor who knows how to deal with self-esteem, anger, depression, and anxiety problems.
4. Social resources. A friend who you can to about anything under the sun is a good stimulant not only for your mental but also social resources. If you can have support groups or a peer-to-peer support, that would even make you feel better. Knowing that you are not alone encourages emotionally and aids in the improvement of confidence and self-esteem.
5. Spiritual resources. Another form of social resource is spiritual. Support groups that make you feel you are not alone allow you to grow and develop socially and spiritually.
Now that you know where and what to delve into in your voyage to the new you, make sure that you fully thought about what you really wanted to be physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially
<p>If you want to improve your leadership skills and looking for a simple, proven and predictable online income generating system,visit http://www.buildingmyownfuture.com</p> www.buildingmyownfuture.com
This article is copyright free.