Male organ function is sometimes wrapped up in male organ health, but generally the former has to do with how well the organ in question is fulfilling its duties and obligations. Often when a man mentions male organ function, it’s in the context of tumescence issues (good or bad). But that’s not always the case. For example, matters that revolve around male seed fluid and male seed fluid production also can fall in the male organ function category. And one of the male seed fluid issues a man might have some questions about is the volume of male seed fluid he is producing when he releases.
Why should he care?
One immediate question that may arise is why a guy should care about how much male seed fluid he releases. In fact, if a man is concerned about becoming a father, male seed fluid volume can be a factor. Although there are other factors involved, such as how many male seeds are located within each measurement of male seed fluid and how active those male seeds are, if a man produces too low a volume of male seed fluid, it may mean there are fewer male seeds available to reach their goal of fertilizing a waiting egg.
But other times a guy may simply want to produce more volume to feel more manly or to impress a partner. Especially since adult literature has become so widely available on the internet, releases of massive amounts of male seed fluid are associated with virility. And so a guy might want to “keep up with the Joneses” by finding a way to increase his male seed fluid volume.
Exactly how effective male seed fluid volume production strategies are is subject to debate, but the following tips are generally considered helpful in achieving this goal, at least to some degree.
– Drink lots of water. It may be on the thick side, but a great deal of male seed fluid is still water. That means that the more water that is directly available to male seed fluid production, the more can be used. Drinking plenty of water or other fluids can have an impact on male seed fluid volume long term.
– Get sufficient sleep. It’s almost impossible to overstate how important getting a good night’s sleep on a regular basis is. The entire body responds better and functions better when it is well rested – and that extends to male organ function issues, as well. The better rested a man is, the more capable is he of producing the hormones that play such an important role in male seed fluid production.
– Maintain fiber intake. When a man is constipated, it can have a negative effect on the amount of male seed fluid he releases. That’s because the constipation weighs down especially heavily on the prostate, which in turn interferes with the male seed fluid. Eating a diet that contains sufficient fiber can help to keep a man’s movements more regular.
– Consider a prostate massage. Speaking of the prostate, it may pay to occasionally give this little organ a good massage. After all, it contributes about 25 percent of the volume of male seed fluid. Some men believe regular massaging relaxes it and aids in male seed fluid production.
– Take zinc. Male seed fluid is also relatively heavy in zinc, so being sure that a guy is not zinc deficient may improve volume as well.
Increasing male seed fluid volume is only one possible role of male organ function – and maintaining good male organ health is likely to aid in function as well. Therefore, daily use of a top-notch male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is a super idea. Try to find an oil that contains a range of manhood-friendly vitamins, such as A, B5, C, D and E. In addition, the oil should contain L-arginine, an amino acid that plays an important part in causing the blood vessels to dilate, allowing for increased blood flow.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male member sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.