No offense intended to men with a really big member, but such guys are outliers. Yes, in adult films and fiction, they get the lion’s share of attention, such that audiences are led to believe that if the mere sight of a guy’s manhood doesn’t reduce his partner to convulsions then there’s something wrong with it. Of course, the fact is that most men have an average-sized member, not a monster, and that as long as that member is in good health, it usually satisfies its partner equally as well as one of its much larger brethren. And on the other end of the spectrum, one finds the much-maligned small male organ – and it’s time someone came to the defense of the small male organ group.
What is a small male organ?
It helps if one can define just what a small male organ is, of course, and here there can be a bit of trouble. There are really 2 definitions for a small male organ, a subjective one and an objective one.
The subjective definition could go something along these lines: A small male organ is any male member which, in the eyes of its beholder (whether that beholder is the owner of said member or an observer of said member), is not as large as they wish it to be. Under this definition, a manhood that is 9 inches long could conceivably be considered a small male organ, if someone held truly unreasonable and unrealistic expectations.
Much more useful is the objective definition. Approximately 90 percent of men have a tumescent member that is between 4 and 6 inches in length, so a small male organ is generally considered one that measures less than 4 inches when tumescent. (That covers approximately 5 percent of all men.)
The small male organ gets slammed constantly in pop culture, and rather unfairly. Although there can be disadvantages, especially to a truly tiny tool, there’s a lot to be said in defense of a small male organ and its owner.
– Good for oral sensual activity. Sure, viewers of adult videos like to see an especially big member being serviced orally, but in real life most women prefer something of a humbler size. A more modest manhood doesn’t cause choking and gagging, allowing the person consuming it to spend more time on it – and to do so with more pleasure rather than anxiety.
– More surprises. A partner who believes that only big manhoods deliver the goods is likely to be surprised at how much pleasure can be derived from a small male organ.
– More caring. And that’s often because a man with a small male organ feels that he needs to work harder to provide pleasure for his partner. He therefore may be more caring and attentive to his partner’s needs, indulging in longer and/or more creative foreplay, for example, and paying attention to a variety of sensual zones rather than concentrating solely on the female organ.
– Less embarrassment. Although a guy with a big member may like to show off his equipment, they are prone to having very obvious boners at inopportune times. Guys with a small male organ know that if they pop one during a business presentation, it won’t be as noticeable.
– Adventurous. Although this is by no means universal, many men with a small male organ tend to be more willing to try new things in bed – positions, toys, et cetera – in order to find ways that their size can be used advantageously in bed.
Although some guys with a small male organ may feel they need no defense, they (like all men) do need to regularly apply a first-rate male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best oil will contain both L-arginine and L-carnitine. The former is helpful at keeping manhood blood vessels receptive to increased flow, due to its role in boosting nitric oxide production. As for the latter, it has neuroprotective benefits that can help maintain an appropriate degree of member sensitivity.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving member sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.