Walk through any skincare aisle at any department store and look at the ingredients of most of the items there. Without a doubt, Shea butter will be at the top of the list. That’s because Shea butter is so well-known for its hydrating and healing properties – manufacturers of skincare products put it in almost anything, and will loudly tout the virtues of said ingredient. Shea butter has been used by millions over thousands of years, almost always with excellent results. Let’s take a closer look at this miracle ingredient and what it can do for dry manhood skin.
What is Shea Butter?
This incredible ingredient is made from the pressed seeds of the Shea tree, which is found all over the African continent. The oil from these seeds serves to deeply hydrate the skin, leaving it supple and smooth; in addition, the oil has healing properties that can help wounds improve, diminish the look of scars, even out the skin tone, and even help clear up problems like acne. Used for thousands of years as a straight-up moisturizer applied directly to the skin in its raw form, Shea butter works just as well when combined with other ingredients in a crème or oil. Shea butter hydrates the skin so well that it carries other ingredients into the layers of the skin along with it, thus making it easier for lotions and crèmes to do their work.
What Exactly Does Shea Butter Do?
Obviously Shea butter can keep the skin soft and supple, but that’s not nearly all it does. Here’s a rundown of what else it can do with just a few applications:
– Cures minor skin rashes
– Heals small cuts and abrasions
– Smooths tough skin
– Keeps skin supple and soft
– Reduces callouses
– Heals cracked skin
– Heals and prevents peeling
– Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
– Aids in the healing of acne
– Reduces scars and stretch marks
– Acts as a moisture barrier
When Shea butter is added to crèmes designed for the member, wonderful things happen. Keep in mind that Shea butter has an ideal molecular weight that allows it to combine easily with other ingredients to form a cream, oil, or the like. As a result, manufacturers can add in ingredients like vitamin E, vitamin D, alpha lipoic acid, and much more. The top-notch ingredients found in a member health crème include these and others. The result for the male organ?
– Protection against infection by closing up fissures and cracks in the skin
– Assistance with maintaining hydration in the face of excessive self-pleasuring
– Reduces the appearance of wrinkles on the member, thus keeping it young-looking
– Enhancing sensitivity by keeping the skin smooth and supple, thus improving the nerves
– Helps prevent soreness that might occur from overuse of the male organ
– Maintains a proper moisture level to help avoid dry manhood skin and the problems associated with it
– Evens out skin tone when used on a regular basis
– Helps heal abrasions and acne spots that every man battles on occasion
– Ensures top-notch ingredients have an opportunity to absorb deeply into the skin, delivering their healing and rejuvenating properties each and every time.
Shea Butter Heals a Dry manhood
The dry manhood is an unhappy member, with all the irritation, redness, and possibilities for introducing infection. Look for Shea butter in an excellent member health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). A crème with Shea butter as the base can include many other ingredients that will help increase blood flow, fight off infection or odor, maintain the skin’s smoothness and even help boost sensitivity for the man who wants to truly enjoy his sensual life.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common member health issues, tips on improving sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.