China’s telecommunication giant Huawei Technologies (Huawei) has announced its NR/LTE terminal “HUAWEI 5G CPE Pro (H112-372)” for China a few days ago. The Huawei 5G CPE is in white color and is a stationary wireless LAN router called Customer Premises Equipment (Customer Premise Equipment: CPE) compatible with the 5th generation mobile communication system (5G).
The communications modem will be a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huawei Technologies and will be powered by the HiSilicon Balong 5000 (https://www.4gltemall.com/huawei-balong-5000.html), which was developed by HiSilicon Technologies (Shenzhen Haijin Semiconductor) in China.
The new Huawei 5G WiFi router (https://www.4gltemall.com/5g/5g-cpe/huawei-5g-router.html) supports 5G NR frequency bands on (TDD) 4500 (n 79) / 3700 (n 77) / 3500 (n 78) / 2500 (n 41) MHz, and 4G frequency bands are also supporting, including LTE (FDD) 2600 (B7) / 2100 (B1) / 1800 (B3) / 1500 (B32) ) / 900 (B8) / 850 (B5) / 800 (B18 / B19 / B20) / 700 (B28) MHz, and LTE (TDD) 3700 (B43) / 3500 (B42) / 2600 (B38) / 2500 (B41) / 2300 (B40) / 2000 (B34) / 1900 (B39) MHz.
The NR method is a communication method specified to satisfy the requirements of 5G in the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) of the standardization organization, and the NR method and the LTE method cooperate with a standalone (SA) in which the NR method operates alone. There is a non-stand alone (NSA) that operates as a standard, and HUAWEI 5G CPE Pro can use both stand alone and non stand alone.
The communication speed is NR at 2.33 Gbps for downlink and uplink at maximum 1.25 Gbps, and LTE corresponds to LTE DL Category 19 and LTE UE Category 13 at downlink up to 1.6 Gbps / up to 150 Mbps.
The actual communication speed varies depending on the bandwidth operated by the telecommunications carrier, the up / down ratio, the speed control, and the cell tower distance.
The SIM card is single SIM and the size is Nano SIM (4FF) size. It also supports wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz). It has to mention that the 5G WiFi router (https://www.4gltemall.com/5g/5g-cpe.html) supports 802.11ax, also called WiFi 6, which would provide much faster wireless data transmission.
Here now the Huawei 5G router is for sale in many e-commerce platforms and the Huawei 5G CPE Pro price (https://www.4gltemall.com/huawei-5g-cpe-pro.html) is good. As we know, the Huawei router is unlocked and open for any compatible networks. From the supported freuquency bands, we can see the new 5G router can work in most of the countries over the world.
5G Mobile Phones:
- Huawei Mate X Foldable
- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G
- LG V50 ThinQ
- LG G8 ThinQ 5G Phone
- OnePlus 5G
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- Oppo Find X 5G (prototype)
- OPPO Reno 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Fold 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G
- Sony Xperia 5G mmWave (prototype)
- TCL Alcatel 7
- VIVO NEX 5G
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G
- ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G
- ZTE Nubia Mini 5G
5G CPEs or 5G Mobile WiFi Router:
- D-Link DWR-2010 5G NR NSA Enhanced Gateway
- HTC 5G Hub (mobile hotspot with 5” media display)
- Huawei 5G CPE Pro
- Huawei 5G CPE Pro mmWave
- Huawei 5G CPE Pro sub-6GHz
- Huawei 5G Outdoor CPE
- Huawei 5G Mobile WiFi (mobile hotspot)
- Inseego R1000 5G Home Router
- Inseego 5G NR MiFi Hotspot
- Netgear Nighthawk M2 5G mobile hotspot
- Netgear Nighthawk M5 Fusion MR5000 5G mobile hotspot
- Nokia FastMile 5G home gateway
- Samsung SFG-D0100 5G home gateway
- TCL Alcatel 5G mobile hotspot
- Gemtek WLTFDQ-154AX Gigabit LTE & 5G CPE
- ZTE MC801 5G Indoor WiFi Router
5G Modules/Data Cards:
- Huawei MH5000 5G Car Module
- Quectel RG500Q 5G NR sub-6GHz Module
- Quectel RG510Q 5G NR sub-6GHz and mmWave module
- Quectel RM500Q 5G NR sub-6GHz module
- Quectel RM510Q 5G NR sub-6GHz and mmWave module
- Quectel AG550Q 5G C-V2X Automotive Grade Module
- Sierra Wireless AirPrime 5G module (M.2 form factor)
- Telit FM980 5G Module
- Telit FM980m 5G Module
- Fibocom FB101 5G Module
- Fibocom FB150 5G Module
- ZTE 5G RF module (series)
This article is copyright protected.