If you do not agree to these terms, do not join as an author and do submit your articles. We reserve the right to change these terms of service at any time without prior notice. Authors are responsible for keeping up to date on our Terms of Service for Authors.
Hereinafter the terms you, your, author, publisher refer to the author of the articles submitted. The terms we, our, us and company refer to ZuArticles.com and it’s parent company Mystic Train LLC.
By subscribing to and becoming an author on ZuArticles.com you UNDERSTAND AND AGREE to the following:
• Your article must be your own original work. The content must be unique. You may not submit articles written by other authors. No rebranded articles are allowed. You must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are acceptable as long as they are being used only by you. Your article may be submitted one time only (no duplicates).
• All articles must be written in English. No other language will be allowed, even in links. Authors must use good grammar, spelling and formatting. Articles must contain paragraphs, be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting. We monitor article submissions and will reject content that does not meet these standards.
• You must be the original author of each article you submit and that you are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of your article. You also agree to not publish content that infringes on any intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights of others, including copyrights and trademarks unless you own the copyright or trademark or have the owner’s written permission to use it. If someone violates your copyright it will be your responsible and at your expense to take legal against the abusers.
• You allow us to (1) publish your articles on ZuArticles.com and any other websites owned by Mystic Train LLC, (2) publish your articles in RSS format for other websites to syndicate, (3) publish your articles in our newsletters, (4) publish your articles on our social media platforms, (5) translate your articles into other languages.
• You will not be paid for submitting your articles to our site and you will not be paid if and when your articles are published by us or anyone else. While we will do our best to attract people to our website, there are no guarantees your article will be reprinted or viewed by anyone.
• You agree to never sell any article obtained from our directory without written consent from the author. This includes selling articles individually or in a compilation.
• If you have referral or affiliate links they must open in a new window so that the reader does not have to leave our website to follow the link. You agree to keep hyperlinks “live” so that users who click on your links will be taken to the destination advertised by that link. You may have no more than 3 links in each article and no more than 3 links in your author signature.
• You allow us and we reserve the right to include our own advertising and affiliate links on pages within your articles.
• We reserve the right to choose a more suitable category in which to list your articles.
• If your article does not conform to our editorial guidelines, we may, with or without your permission, edit your article so that it conforms to our editorial guidelines.
• You will not artificially inflate your traffic flow by purchasing traffic.
• You hereby grant us the right to promote, advertise and market ZuArticles.com in any way we see fit.
• You will not publish content that is obscene, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive or hateful to any person or entity. You will not publish revenge information or photos, chain letters, pyramid schemes or gambling activities. Articles must not contain information about hacking or cracking websites, phones or any other device. You also personally guarantee that anything you publish does not contain a virus, Trojan horse or other malware intended to damage, interfere with, intercept data or otherwise harm this website or the persons using it.
• Popups are not allowed in any articles. You agree to never use any articles obtained from ZuArticles.com in any form of spam or unsolicited mail.
• Use of video streaming or movie download is prohibited.
• Using content by other users on your subscription will be at your own risk. We do not confirm that each user is who he or she claims to be. If misuse has occurred we are no way liable for such misuse. This website is not involved in user-to-user dealings.
• In the event you have a dispute with one or more users, you release ZuArticles.com from any claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, direct or indirect, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
• We are not responsible for any failure to store uploaded content or other content you place on this website. It is your responsibility to to preserve copies of any content or information you upload.
• You will not change, edit, or reword any part of any article not written by you.
• Content uploaded by an author is the property of that author. All other content, including but not limited to trademarks, text and graphics is the property of this website and is protected by international laws. No content from ZuArticles.com may be copied without the prior written consent of ZuArticles.com or the relevant member. You may download content available on this website for your personal use, provided you keep intact all proprietary notices and that you make no modifications to the contents.
• You grant ZU Articles the right to publish your articles on their websites and newsletters or place your article in their resource box, as long as the article content is not changed in any way and you are given credit as the author.
During your the membership subscription period you will be allowed to submit an unlimited number of articles, as long as they comply with our Terms of Service and Terms of Service for Authors. Registration and renewal payment occur on a prepay basis. We are entitled to change the membership subscription renewal price, as well as other terms and conditions applicable to its services at any time without giving prior notice.
Cancellation of Subscription
If you cancel or delete your account before the end of the subscription term for which you have paid, you will be given a prorated refund for the days not used. If you are using the auto-renewal option through PayPal you may cancel the auto-renewal feature (without cancelling your account) before the end of your subscription term. By doing so you will no longer be subject to pay further subscription fees and still be allowed to submit articles until the end of your subscription term. After taking this action, subscriptions will have to be renewed manually.