Do you want to know how to get lighter skin easily? If your complexion is a little darker or someone who had a lot of dark spots you probably thought of having your skin tone a little lighter. At this point in time it is simple to lighten one’s complexion because of the popularity of skin lighteners which claim to give you a lighter complexion Fortunately there are myriads of how to get lighter skin, and these approaches are presented below.
1. Hydroquinone: This name is well-known because many skin lightening products use it. It is a chemical agent that is used in in a lot of commercial skin lightening products and it is better known as a “polymerization inhibitor” since it has antioxidant characteristics. Its role is to greatly lower one’s skin pigment, and is present in the defensive glands of Bombardier Beetles. It is safe to use, as long as its concentration is up to four percent, and anything more than that number is termed as harmful to the skin. Back in 2006, the EU finally banned the use of hydroquinone meanwhile the FDA has revoked its original approval. Scientific research proved that it can actually trigger oxygenous ochnoris, a disease characterized by black-blue pigments in the skin. If applied along with tretinoin it can be damaging.
2. Mercurous Chloride: Another highly known chemical agent which had enjoyed fame in recent years since it blocks Melanin. Although, due to its safety concerns, commercial whitening products which contain this ingredient were phased out in Europe, and were revoked by the FDA in 2010. Mercury is unhealthy because when it gets absorbed by the skin, it can get accumulated and will start causing kidney and neurological diseases.
3. Alpha Hydroxy Acids: You are probably familiar with glycolic and Lactic acid peels due to the fact that they are connected with Alpha Hydroxy acids. These techniques erase the surface layer of the skin to promote an even fairer skin complexion. However, acid peels are not really that proven good at reducing Melanin, even if the concentration in commercial skin lightening products are by up tp 15%. In short, they don’t as a matter of fact decrease the dark pigments and the brown spots in the skin. Solutions by up to 50% are not healthy to the skin if not applied properly and must be done by a licensed professional.
4. Monobenzone: This ingredient is commonly found in certain topical creams and whitening products, it can actually greatly decrease skin pigments by eliminating melanocytes, which in turn create Melanin.
5. Laser treatments: While it is a great approach since it can bleach one’s skin color, it’s not consistent enough to work on persons with really dark skin.
6. Cryosurgery: Its work is to break down Melanin. For it work, a liquid nitrogen is put on the surface part of your skin. Then, Melanin rises to the top and then in turn flakes off which leads to a better skin color. It may can actually work, however is very pricey and can only work successfully depending on how dark the skin pigments are.
7. Tretinoin: A drug that often exists in plenty of lightening products, it is also termed as Retinoic Acid and works effectively against skin aging, wrinkles and acne. It is a great skin lightening technique, but then it can trigger photosensitivity and cause some harm to the fetus.
You just read some of the most known methods how to get lighter skin. From this article we have just learned that not all skin whitening treatments are over all safe, so you should read the product’s list of ingredients first before buying. You should do your research and the company’s reputation along with user reviews.Would you wish to know how to get lighter skin? If so, visit Skin Lightening Advice where you can be informed on how to lighten your skin tone and get rid of dark spots right. This article is copyright protected.